Oxyfresh is an established brand from America which is renowned for outstanding dental hygiene products that deliver fresh breath, beautifully white teeth and healthy smiles! All Oxyfresh products contain Oxygene® which is sodium chlorite an anti-bacterial agent. All products are alcohol free, PH neutral and most contain Xylitol. Oxygene® is available in pleasant tasting mouthrinses, toothpastes and gels for management of periodontal and caries conditions and is particularly effective with halitosis.
Why dental patients will love Oxyfresh
Why your dental practice will love selling Oxyfresh
- A variety of flavours for most preferences and requirements.
- Oxyfresh dental products clearly work.
- Pricing is extremely competitive when compared to alternative retail products.
- Oxyfresh products are attractively packaged in value sizes.
- Oxyfresh toothpastes and mouthrinses contain no alcohol, saccharin, aspartame, colours or dyes, artificial flavours or harsh abrasives.
- Oxygene® (Sodium Chlorite) is present in all Oxyfresh oral care products and is an antibacterial ingredient clinically proven to assist with control of oral conditions. Many of the formulations contain Xylitol an ingredient highly recommended for oral health.
- Oxyfresh is a strong brand in the US and sold by thousands of dentists. It is not available to retail channels in the UK so there is no competition from supermarkets or pharmacies.
- The recommended retail prices for the Oxyfresh range have been set to give Dental Practices both a competitive edge while delivering a better margin than branded products.
- The comprehensive range enables Dental Professionals to recommend according to the needs of their patients. Mouthrinses and toothpastes are formulated to complement each other.
The Oxyfresh range is now available in the UK from Dentalshop by Trycare. Please visit our website www.dentalshop.co.uk to place an order.